Gurukul System of Education
With benign grace of Pujya Sadgurudev Sant Shri Asaramji Bapu, many institutions have been established all over India. Each institution is a unique feather in the cap of Gurukuls. All Gurukuls are established with the propitious ideal of channelizing the value system in society and provide a new direction to the apple-cart of social progress.
The 9 points of Gurukul System of Fundamental Education / गुरुकुल आधारभूत शिक्षण प्रणाली are as follows:
- मौलिकता की खोज : To identify and focus on fundamental topics to be taught at the appropriate age and class.
- सरल सारांश : To summarize the fundamental concept in short & easy words and language.
- जिज्ञासा जागृति : To encourage curiosity by providing conducive environment for asking questions.
- देखा तो जाना : To provide practical knowledge with the help of audio visual aids and activity based learning.
- सहभागी है धनभागी : To encourage students to interact & cooperate for becoming useful in social fabric.
- सृजनात्मकता ही प्राथमिकता : To prioritize bringing out hidden strengths & creativity of every child.
- संवेदनशीलता लाए नियमितता : To develop disciplined, socially conscience citizens by imbibing respect for teachers / elders, goodwill for colleagues, kindness & human sensitivity towards the needy.
- आध्यात्मिकता से सहजता : To make education practical and interesting by linking it to the spiritual roots which is the basis of every field of education.
- स्वस्थ, सुखी व सम्मानित जीवन की कला : To teach how to live a physically & mentally healthy, blissful and prosperous life full of self respect.